When you enter treatment at Utah Comprehensive Treatment Centers, you will receive personalized care that has been customized to meet your unique needs. Because we are committed to providing this level of individualized care, the cost of treatment will vary among patients depending upon the scope of services that are provided.
Prior to the start of treatment, you will meet with one of our staff members to discuss the cost of your care and to determine how you will pay for these services. During this consultation, you will be informed of the following general policies and procedures:
- You will be required to pay your intake fee on the day of your intake appointment. You may pay with cash, a money order, or a credit card that has been issued in your name.
- If you are paying for your treatment with insurance through Medicaid, you will not have to pay this intake fee.
- All patients are expected to pay for treatment in advance of receiving services.
- This policy applies to customers who are paying for their own care, as well as to most insurance patients as well.
- The frequency with which you will pay for treatment will be determined during your intake process.
- You must provide a valid insurance card during your intake appointment.
- Your insurance coverage and eligibility must be verified by one of our staff members prior to the start of treatment.
- You must be prepared to pay upfront unless told otherwise by one of our staff members.
- In most cases, you will pay us out of pocket, then submit an invoice to your insurance provider in order to be reimbursed.
We understand that issues related to costs and payment can be sources of concern, and we are dedicated to doing all that we can do to put your mind at ease and ensure that you are informed and empowered during your time with us.
If you have any questions about treatment costs or any other aspects of receiving care at Utah Comprehensive Treatment Centers, please do not hesitate to contact us at your convenience. Our friendly and supportive staff members look forward to providing you with all of the information you need to make the best decisions about your drug-free future.